[gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | Fix bugs unvelieled by Static Analysis (!80)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue May 11 20:29:45 CEST 2021
Simo Sorce created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/merge_requests/80
Project:Branches: simo5/libtasn1:covscan_fixes to gnutls/libtasn1:master
Author: Simo Sorce
Small bugs unveiled by static analysis (internal tool called covscan).
Individual commits show the issue in the commit message.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/merge_requests/80
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel