[gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | Rename test files. Avoid using ':', which is illegal on Windows. (!81)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri May 14 03:31:34 CEST 2021
Konstantin Kouptsov created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/merge_requests/81
Project:Branches: kkouptsov/libtasn1:kk/rename-files to gnutls/libtasn1:master
Author: Konstantin Kouptsov
This addresses the issue https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/issues/29
Files in libtasn1/tests/invalid-x509 are renamed to avoid using colons, ':', which are illegal characters in the path on Windows.
Specifically, the following replacements are made in each offending file path:
'id:' -> 'id-'
'src:' -> 'src-'
'orig:' -> 'orig-'
'op:' -> 'op-'
'pos:' -> 'pos-'
'rep:' -> 'rep-'
'val:' -> 'val-'
'be:' -> 'be-'
which are the same as ':' -> '-' but reversible., considering there are other '-' characters in the file names.
Checking out this branch on Windows succeeds. `make check` passes.
PS. `$ git clone https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1.git` in MINGW on Windows still gives an error, however `$ git checkout kk/rename-files` succeeds without errors. When this branch is merged to master, the above command will work with no errors as well, as expected.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/merge_requests/81
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel