[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Soft-disabling configuration capabilities should match the hard-disabling ones (#1172)

Fri May 14 22:15:41 CEST 2021

David Woodhouse commented:

We are finding this particularly problematic in OpenConnect because when we attempt to use our carefully crafted prio strings to select a particular version of DTLS, the system policy makes it fail.

It's OK to disable things by default, but to force them off even when the application knows what it's doing and explicitly tries to use them is going to be counter-productive.

https://gitlab.com/openconnect/openconnect/-/issues/243