[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Server side QUIC early data issue (#1239)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sat May 15 11:17:36 CEST 2021
Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa created an issue: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1239
Client side early data is fixed by #1216 and it works great.
For server side, if GnuTLS QUIC server receives early data indication and session ticket, it crashes at:
1. Build examples/gtlsserver and examples/gtlsclient from https://github.com/ngtcp2/ngtcp2/tree/gnutls-exp (which requires the latest unreleased GnuTLS).
2. Run server by `examples/gtlsserver 127.0.0.1 4433 /path/to/key /path/to/cert`
3. Remove session.txt file if it exists.
4. Run client by `examples/gtlsclient 127.0.0.1 4433 https://127.0.0.1:4433 --session-file session.txt --tp-file tp.txt` just once. This writes session parameters in session.txt.
5. Run client again with the same arguments above.
6. Observe server crashes.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1239
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel