[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | tests: stop passing and using $abs_top_builddir (!1484)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Nov 8 19:13:05 CET 2021
Alexander Sosedkin created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1484
Project:Branches: asosedkin/gnutls:abs-top-builddir-fix to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Alexander Sosedkin
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
`$abs_top_builddir` has been used all across tests' subdirectories (through tests/scripts/common)
but has only been defined for tests/suite/ ones.
* it's the only user for it inside tests/
* nothing comes to mind on why it has to be absolute
* it's been expanding to nothing and nobody complained
it should be safe to switch over to a much more widely defined `$top_builddir`
and drop all `$abs_top_builddir` mentions from tests/ altogether.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1484
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel