[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | sockets: fixed building for Windows with compilers without VLA support (alternative version) (!1490)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Nov 26 12:12:51 CET 2021
Evgeny Grin created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1490
Project:Branches: karlson2k/gnutls:fix_non_vla_02 to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Evgeny Grin
Compilation with MSVC is broken as MSVC does not support variable length arrays.
The second commit fixed warning on Windows 32-bit.
Reported here: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/commit/bfd453f39cb6126e561000a711264b2535eefc36#note_743634651
This MR is an alternative version of https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1489
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1490
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel