[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Git access issues due to long CA bundle filename (#1280)

Sun Oct 17 09:55:30 CEST 2021

Daiki Ueno commented:

Thank you for the report. I think on Ubuntu, GnuTLS should follow the `_POSIX_PATH_MAX` (= 256), so I wonder why it's truncated so short. In any case we should at least check the [truncation](https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/blob/master/lib/x509/verify-high2.c#L409) in the library and print useful diagnostics...