[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | "The certificate is NOT trusted. The certificate issuer is unknown." for let's encrypt cert on irc.sekrit.org (#1285)

Thu Oct 28 14:49:31 CEST 2021

Julian Andres Klode commented:

So two things on that, that option seems fairly new (it's not on my Ubuntu 20.04 server, but on the 22.04 devel laptop), why is it not the default, and is there anyway to get this working without 3.6.13 without pinning the server cert (which is what I do now in weechat, to be able to connect to the network; and well, I can't find network operators) (I guess I can pin the let's encrypt CA itself?).