[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | testcompat-openssl-tls13-cli.sh: disable early data testing for CI stability (!1468)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Sep 7 10:05:14 CEST 2021
Daiki Ueno created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1468
Project:Branches: dueno/gnutls:wip/dueno/disable-0rtt-tests to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Daiki Ueno
This temporarily disables early data testing against OpenSSL server for CI stability. Investigation of the actual cause is tracked at #1275.
This also improves port locking logic to be more lightweight to allow parallel runs of `testcompat*` and `tls-fuzzer/*` tests.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1468
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel