[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Make RSA modulus size restrictions configurable (!1624)

Wed Aug 10 12:44:55 CEST 2022

Alexander Sosedkin commented on a discussion on lib/priority.c: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1624#note_1056860236

>  			ctx->curves = tmp;
>  			ctx->curves[ctx->curves_size] = curve;
>  			ctx->curves_size++;
> +		} else if (c_strcasecmp(name, "min-rsa-size")==0) {
> +			char *endptr;
> +
> +			cfg->min_rsa_size = strtoul(value, &endptr, 10);

Sigh, error reporting guarantees could be better ("if no conversion could be performed, zero is returned" but no guaranteed way to discern it from a legit zero), but I see that errno is not guaranteed to be set in all such cases, so I don't have better proposals anyway.