[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Indent code. (!1671)

Sun Dec 4 13:14:24 CET 2022

Tim Rühsen commented:

I wonder if we can use a larger line size than just 80 ?

Even on small screens (e.g. laptops), there is enough space for having more columns, while the vertical size is often a limiter. So we could use 100 or 120 to avoid many "weird" line breaks like
```
		/* requests but does not check a client certificate */
		gnutls_certificate_server_set_request(s->session,
						      GNUTLS_CERT_REQUEST);
```
or
```
					ret =
					    gnutls_record_recv(s->session, addr,
							       (size_t)len);
```
And/or, should we think about a tab size of 4 (`-ts4`) ?