[gnutls-devel] Guile-GnuTLS | Draft: Add the HMAC functions (!5)

Fri Dec 23 18:20:56 CET 2022

Vivien Kraus Would Rather Not Be On Gitlab_com commented on a discussion on doc/gnutls-guile.texi: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/guile/-/merge_requests/5#note_1220273544

>  This is it!
>
> + at node Using GnuTLS as a cryptography library
> + at section Using GnuTLS as a cryptography library
> +
> +The library provides support for @dfn{Hash Message Authentication
> +Code} (@emph{hmac}). This API provides a way to hash a message in a
> +way that is only reproducible with the knowledge of a secret.
> +
> + at c WARNING!!! These examples are taken from the hmac.scm test. They
> + at c are then re-indented. If you wish to change these, please change
> + at c them also in the hmac.scm test.
> +

I could not get (include …) or (include-from-path …) to work consistently across all guile versions, but load-from-path works :shrug: