[gnutls-devel] Guile-GnuTLS | I cannot run the Ubuntu22.04-release job in my gnutls-guile fork (#10)

Thu Dec 29 15:23:32 CET 2022

Simon Josefsson commented:

No it should work, although it isn't heavily tested on branches or forks.  The error message is:

```
fatal: tag 'v17.42.23' already exists
```

Did you push a v17.42.23 tag to your clone?!  Perhaps the code should do 'tag tag -d v17.42.23' first, although maybe it is actually better to fail in this situation, you wouldn't want any tags 'v17.42.23' in a repository as that would indicate something strange.