[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | remove autogen dependency (!1506)

Thu Jan 6 14:14:20 CET 2022

Daiki Ueno commented on a discussion: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1506#note_803152362

Thank you for looking at it. I think I have fixed the latter, though the former needs a bit more modification (the current scripts assume there is only one conflicting option).

By the way, the CI is failing for debian-cross* where only Python 2 is installed. I'm trying to update the docker image, but getting this error:
```console
W: GPG error: http://deb.debian.org/debian testing InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 648ACFD622F3D138 NO_PUBKEY 0E98404D386FA1D9
E: The repository 'http://deb.debian.org/debian testing InRelease' is not signed.
```
Do you have any clue? The full log is available at: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/build-images/-/jobs/1944935457