[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | fips: add mechanism to embed FIPS module name in the library (!1508)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Jan 10 20:30:44 CET 2022
Daiki Ueno created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1508
Project:Branches: dueno/gnutls:wip/dueno/fips-module-version to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Daiki Ueno
This adds a new configure option --with-fips-module-name, which allows
packagers to embed unique module identifier. The embedded module name
can be printed if the tester invokes the library as a command:
$ ./configure --with-fips-module-name=...
Copyright (C) 2000-2021 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.
There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
FIPS140 module name: ...
Please send bug reports to: bugs at gnutls.org
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1508
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel