[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | remove autogen dependency (!1506)

Thu Jan 13 19:05:43 CET 2022

Alexander Sosedkin commented on a discussion on python/jsonopts.py: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1506#note_809993346

> +        'arg-type': 'keyword',
> +        'arg-optional': '',
> +        'desc': 'output version information and exit',
> +        'detail': """\
> +Output version of program and exit.  The default mode is `v', a simple
> +version.  The `c' mode will print copyright information and `n' will
> +print the full copyright notice.\
> +"""
> +    }, {
> +        'long-option': 'help',
> +        'short-option': 'h',
> +        'desc': 'display extended usage information and exit',
> +        'detail': 'Display usage information and exit.'
> +    }, {
> +        'long-option': 'more-help',
> +        'short-option': '!',

oh, right, that's one of the times running an exotic shell bites me =/. sorry for the noise.