[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Crash (0xC0000005) when closing application. (#1380)

Fri Jun 24 08:07:19 CEST 2022

Bjørn Christensen commented on a discussion: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1380#note_1003840808

Hello Daiki,

I have pulled the image and tried to build some test code using __declspec(thread) and I get the following error:

Function.cpp:64:24: warning: 'thread' attribute directive ignored [-Wattributes]

   64 | __declspec(thread) UI4 var = 0;

      |                        ^~~

But I am not completely sure I know, if you have things configured that would enable this pragma, or if that can be done at all?

/bhc