[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | VLA in _gnutls_dump_vector() (#1336)

Mon Mar 14 13:27:07 CET 2022

Daiki Ueno commented:

> I made a similar issue 4 years ago. And I'm amazed MSVC is still not fully supported.

I'd echo Nikos' comment 4 years back; I don't have access to the system with MSVC, and I don't have enough incentive to support self-build with MSVC given we support mingw cross build that should be used on such systems (e.g., with MSYS).

If you contribute and maintain the port, that would be awesome (in this case I suggest using the [`vla`](https://www.gnu.org/software/gnulib/MODULES.html#module=vla) module to detect inability of VLA).