[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | tests/suite/tls-fuzzer: use more -x/-X instead of -e and less -n (!1593)
Read-only notification of GnuTLS library development activities
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed May 18 17:01:15 CEST 2022
Alexander Sosedkin created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1593
Project:Branches: asosedkin/gnutls:tlsfuzzer-update to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Alexander Sosedkin
Assignee: Alexander Sosedkin
First change pins error messages to what they currently are instead of skipping them.
Second change removes most of the -n limiters
since tlsfuzzer now sets reasonable (~<10s/script) limits for most of the scripts by default.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1593
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel