[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Handle private keys with lowercase hex digits in DEK-Info (#1415)

Tue Oct 18 11:37:43 CEST 2022

Tim Kosse commented:

> I can open an MR for you

Thank you, I just saw you created it.

Yes, if I go to https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests I don't see any other way to create a merge request, other than by writing an e-mail. However the email address that is given when I click the link on the bottom of the page has a local-part that is longer than the limit of 64 octets as defined in RFC 5321 section 4.5.3.1.1.