[gnutls-devel] Guile-GnuTLS | Bind the random number generator (!8)

Tue Jul 18 00:47:45 CEST 2023

Simon Josefsson commented: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/guile/-/merge_requests/8#note_1473427354

Hi and sorry for the delay.  Reviewing guile contributions isn't really something I'm good at, and I haven't felt comfortable touching too much of guile-gnutls.  However, I've realized that if the CI/CD pipeline passes, we should start to merge things.  I merged one of your patches, but in doing so I messed up the two others (presumably because I merged them out of order), so would you be so kind to refresh these and I'll merge?  My goal is to get a release out within the next few days that would contain your two remaining merge requests and all other stuff already committed.  Again, sorry for the delay, and you did nothing wrong except got caught up in my own maintainer uncertainty in reviewing larger patches.