[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | AEAD output difference on Mac (#1494)

Tue Jul 18 22:02:32 CEST 2023

Simon Josefsson commented on a discussion: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1494#note_1475491064

It works.  I looked at Nettle's GCM, and it has an arm-specific version in it.  Maybe this behavior can be traced back to Nettle's different code for different architectures, and it has nothing to do with Mac per se.

```
fika:~ jas$ gcc main.c $(pkg-config --cflags gnutls) $(pkg-config --libs gnutls) && ./a.out
Gnutls can decrypt if we have the same nonce.
fika:~ jas$
```