[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | .gitlab-ci.yml: use Fedora cross toolchain for AArch64, PPC64LE, and s390x build (!1757)

Sun Jul 23 13:00:08 CEST 2023

Daiki Ueno created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1757

Project:Branches: dueno/gnutls:wip/dueno/ci-cross-fedora38 to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author:   Daiki Ueno

As we had to remove our Debian-based cross CI images for licensing reasons, this is an attempt to use the cross toolchain provided in Fedora. The main advantage of doing this is that the toolchain version is in sync with the current Fedora builds. On the other hand, a drawback is that we can't support old architectures, such as 32-bit Arm.

## Checklist
 * [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
 * [ ] Code modified for feature
 * [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
 * [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
 * [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
 * [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)

## Reviewer's checklist:
 * [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
 * [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
 * [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
 * [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
 * [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code