[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | _gnutls_priority_update_fips is called when the fips mode is off (#1485)

Wed Jun 7 18:23:04 CEST 2023

Daiki Ueno commented: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1485#note_1422391156

Sorry for that I was confused that the value 2 actually means `GNUTLS_FIPS140_SELFTESTS`. That said, I still think that we should emulate FIPS-enabled behavior even if the mode is `GNUTLS_FIPS140_SELFTESTS`, as it is only for internal use as documented: