[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix bug in the CASE2 macro that means the second function will never be called. (!1742)

Wed May 10 15:03:34 CEST 2023

Jeremy Allison commented: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1742#note_1385196395

I'm not sure if it's needed by FIPS. I was trying to track down why the test wasn't being exercised in the POST KAT test path, and realized it would never be called. It's up to you if you think this is needed for POST KAT tests or not. Gunther thought the change was needed though, and he wrote the original code.