[gnutls-devel] Guile-GnuTLS | Check the anonymous hello-world client/server example (!23)

Thu Sep 7 19:38:01 CEST 2023

Skyler Ferris commented on a discussion: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/guile/-/merge_requests/23#note_1548054718

Hi Simon, sorry I didn't see this earlier.

To clarify, the changes in the commit hat is part of this merge request (https://gitlab.com/gnutls/guile/-/merge_requests/23/diffs?commit_id=3f505f18d439271c978d9340ec0364d71ea4eb91) is identical to the diff in the issue I opened (https://gitlab.com/gnutls/guile/-/issues/16). So I saw Viven's commit creation as attributing accurately through git, not as falsifying anything. It would be appropriate to add some note like "commit prepared by Vivien Kraus", or whatever their preferred attribution would be. Let me know if you have any other concerns.