[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Draft: Work on issue #1475 (!1812)

Mon Feb 19 23:50:08 CET 2024

Daiki Ueno commented on a discussion: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1812#note_1780082436

The general approach looks good to me, thanks for working on that!
I suggest:
- integrating this test into autotools, i.e., `TESTS` in `tests/Makefile.am` (or `tests/suite/Makefile.am` if you don't want to distribute Wycheproof tests in the tarball)
- using Git [submodule](https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-Tools-Submodules) for wycheproof

As for `gnutls_privkey_derive_secret`, I guess in this case using either a random point or the same X and Y of the public key would work, as they will not be used.