[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls-cli-debug should emit DHE params to stdout/stderr, but not to debug-dh.out unless explicitly requested (#13)

Wed Mar 13 16:29:37 CET 2024

Ramesh Adhikari commented: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/13#note_1813426057

I am trying to solve this issue. I am encountering some issues the Changes Not Reflecting in gnutls-cli-debug-args

 I've been working on updating the functionality of gnutls-cli-debug-args as part of the issue . However, I've encountered an issue where the changes I've made are not being reflected in the application, even after running make and make clean.

Here are the steps I've taken so far:
Updated the gnutls-cli-debug-args functionality as per the project requirements.
Verified that the code changes are correctly implemented in the source files.
Ran make a to ensure that the changes are compiled and integrated into the project.

I think this files are not included in Makefile.