[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls-cli-debug should emit DHE params to stdout/stderr, but not to debug-dh.out unless explicitly requested (#13)

Sat Mar 16 09:54:48 CET 2024

Ramesh Adhikari commented: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/13#note_1817761438

In our program, we're utilizing command-line arguments to enable users to specify a directory path where output files will be saved. Given this approach, we need to decide whether to advise users to include the file extension when specifying the filename in the directory path argument. Alternatively, we could standardize the filename to be the same for all outputs, such as "debug-dh.out", where users only need to provide the directory path.