[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Choose whether to link or dlopen helper libraries (!1870)

Mon Sep 9 08:29:50 CEST 2024

Merge request https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1870 was reviewed by Daiki Ueno

--

Daiki Ueno started a new discussion on configure.ac: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/merge_requests/1870#note_2095702781

I would prefer the other way around; spell ZLIB everywhere instead of LIBZ. The only reason why it was written as LIBZ is that Gnulib's havelib module [uses](https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/plain/m4/lib-link.m4) that convention, though we are switching away from it.