[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls_record_send_file() (non-NULL offset) moves file descriptor offset while sending without KTLS (#1580)

Tue Sep 17 20:08:45 CEST 2024

Brian Denton commented: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/-/issues/1580#note_2115457346

Also there is an obvious difference in behaviour between gnutls_record_send_file() in /lib/record.c and _gnutls_ktls_send_file() in /lib/system/ktls.c

Also I just now realized that you would have to pass in a posix file descriptor on windows (from open() or _open() not a file handle) and I don't know how many people are using that. (still workable to support win32 with _get_osfhandle())