[Help-gnutls] gnutls lib for VC7.1 Win2000

vc vcotirlea at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:21:05 CET 2003

Hi all,

I am new to the gnutls world and I have to port a Linux application on
Windows.
I am using Win 2000 and the VC++7.1 (VS .NET beta 2003) compiler.

As the Linux application is using the gnutls lib I need also a windows
version of this lib,
so I have a few questions:

1) Has the gnutls lib support for VC++7.1? Can it be built using this
compiler? I would like not to use the cygwin or mingw and I don't know
what are the steps needed for compiling the lib with VC7.1. If anyone
knows the steps, or where I can find those steps, please tell me.

2) Can I create a normal VC++ workspace for this lib ? If yes how can I find
the settings
that have to be done?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Viv