[Help-gnutls] Re: Bug tracking system?

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Thu Nov 11 14:50:57 CET 2004

Simon Josefsson <jas at extundo.com> writes:

> Hello.  What do people think about using some kind of bug tracking
> system?  For me, it is difficult to keep track of all bug reports, and
> I have a feeling I sometimes forget some reports.

It was suggested to use Savannah's bug tracker, so I enabled it and
added the snprintf problem.  If people like to try it, please go ahead
and add your bugs, but I can't promise we'll continue using it:

https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=gnutls

Of course, sending emails still work, and for most things is probably
preferable.  However, if a problem can't be resolved immediately, it
may be forgotten unless added to a bug tracker like this.

Hm.  I'm not sure how good savannah's system is.  I clicked on some
link to re-label the snprintf bug report as a "Bug request" instead of
a "Support request", and then the bug disappeared and I can't find it.
I'll add it again...

Thanks,
Simon