[Help-gnutls] non-existing CA bundle

Daniel Stenberg daniel at haxx.se
Sat Apr 9 23:55:57 CEST 2005

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Then, I went back to my original test case that failed and... now that works
> too.

Couldn't even do that right.

No, it still loops in what seems forever. But no, I can't make a stand-alone
app that repeats it. The stand-alone reports totally different line numbers
and then succeeds with the handshake.

Any advice on how I persue this? Do those assert lines tell you anything at
all?

I'm prepared to slap on a -g on the build and re-install debug built libs and
dig into this with a debugger, but some guidance could help me get a
jumpstart.

(My failing code is part of the current curl CVS repository in case anyone
would want to try the actual failing code.)

--
          -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-