[Help-gnutls] segfault in internal function

Regit regit at inl.fr
Wed Apr 27 18:19:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've done :
if (pad > ciphertext.size - hash_size) {
                        gnutls_assert();
                        /* We do not fail here. We check below for the
                         * the pad_failed. If zero means success.
                         */
                        pad_failed = GNUTLS_E_DECRYPTION_FAILED;
                        return pad_failed;
                }

And it works till a hour now. This is a never reached time during our
stress test.
Our stress test is basically having 200 processes connecting to the
server at the same time, again and again and very quickly. This was
enough to kill the server in usually less than 15min.

BR,