[Help-gnutls] segfault in internal function

Regit regit at inl.fr
Wed Apr 27 19:03:31 CEST 2005

Le mercredi 27 avril 2005 à 18:49 +0200, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos a
écrit :

> so it might be better to test this instead. What does you stress test
> do? This problem was triggered by wrongly encrypted data.

We run legitimate NuFW (http://www.nufw.org) clients in heavy loop with
false login and password. There's a queuing mechanism which sends newly
established connections to a pool of threads which work on user
authentication. As it has to wait for a moment, we may have been
experimenting some datas corruption by buffer overflow or something else
(We aren't sure why this raised this problem since we did not actually
try to send corrupted datas).

BR,
Éric Leblond, eleblond at inl.fr
Téléphone : 01 44 89 46 40, Fax : 01 44 89 45 01
INL, http://www.inl.fr