[Help-gnutls] Re: Re: Asynchronous Connections

Mario Fuentes mario.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:32:52 CEST 2005

Hola :) !

2005/8/11, Simon Josefsson <jas at extundo.com>:
> Mario Fuentes <mario.lists at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> >    I'm working on the support of secure connections in Gyrus, a Cyrus
> > IMAPd administrator.  Reading the GNUtls documentation I don't found
> > information about Asynchronous connections, I will be very happy if
> > any can help me :>
>
> Hi!  Exactly what do you mean?  Non-hanging read/write?  The standard
> select() mechanism should work.  Perhaps you can explain more what you
> want to do.
>
> Cheers,
> Simon

Gyrus uses the GNET library for the comunication, it provide a
function to create a connection with a callback called when the
transmision finish.  We uses this because Gyrus can manage
multi-sessions and the GUI not will can freeze.

In the GNUtls documentation/examples the functions
gnu_record_[send|recv] are used to send/recv data in the channel...
I'm confused ¿:|

Sorry my newbie confusion :(

bye,
Mario