[Help-gnutls] Re: Build gnutls on windows

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Fri Aug 26 00:16:01 CEST 2005

venkat akella <akellav at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>  I am trying to build the gnutls-1.2.6 on windows using MingW/Msys
> environment. But getting some compilation errors saying that termios.h
> is not found.

I believe I have fixed the getpass module now (which used termios.h).
Please test today's daily snapshot:

http://josefsson.org/daily/gnutls/gnutls-20050826.tar.gz

I think the only remaining problem for Mingw32 is the use of mmap in
gnutls-cli, but once Martin's copyright assignment has arrived, it
will be solved too.  I'll likely release 1.2.7 within a few days,
before Martin's patch can be installed, though.

Regards,
Simon