[Help-gnutls] handshake with non-blocking sockets?

Daniel Stenberg daniel at haxx.se
Mon Mar 21 23:10:06 CET 2005

Hi

Thanks Simon for the previous answers. I'm now progressing fine!

Here's another question:

When I use non-blocking sockets and call gnutls_handshake(). What happens and
how should I behave? The manual doesn't mention non-blocking anywhere...

When it returns GNUTLS_E_AGAIN, can I simply do a select() on the socket to
wait for data to become readable or writable and then call it again? Or could
it return with one of those return codes while still having data to be
processed without having to wait for anything on the socket?

Or did I just miss this (too) in the manual?

--
          -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-