[Help-gnutls] Certificate verification failed

Daniel Stenberg daniel at haxx.se
Wed Oct 26 22:52:30 CEST 2005

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Dima Barsky wrote:

>    * found 99 certificates in /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
>    * server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

> $ gnutls-cli -V --x509cafile /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
> www2.net.hsbc.com

Allow me to just make a note that I believe Dima Barsky is using the latest
libcurl and thus libcurl is using the GNUTLS_VERIFY_ALLOW_X509_V1_CA_CRT
option (as previously discussed on this list).

So it shouldn't fail because of that at least. (For the record: that problem
was fixed in libcurl 7.14.1)

--
          -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-