[Help-gnutls] Re: Help needed with gnuTLS.

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Wed Dec 27 08:10:02 CET 2006

Himanshu Bahl <himanshu.bahl at aricent.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I looked at the gnuTLS function library reference. I did not find the
> functions there that you have mentioned below. can you specify where can I
> get the functions prototypes.
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/html_node/Function-reference.html#Function-reference

Hi.  I think you want to define your own push/pull functions, and make
sure GnuTLS is using them instead of recv() or send().  Use
gnutls_transport_set_pull_function() and
gnutls_transport_set_push_function(), see the manual for function
descriptions.  Also see the manual on transport layers:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/html_node/The-transport-layer.html#The-transport-layer

/Simon