[Help-gnutls] Re: Modifying tls code

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Wed Dec 27 21:40:51 CET 2006

"Avasarala Ranjit-A20990" <ranjit at motorola.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> I have a requirement to have end to end SRP/TLS connection with a
> mechanism to send and receive data. Like the client version of SRP/TLS
> (gnutls-cli) should be able to send some data to server (gnutls-serv)
> and the server should be able to send back some data to the
> client(gnutls-cli).
>
> How do I go about this? Is this possible with the current tls/srp code?
> If yes which parts of the code I should look at?

I'm not sure what you are asking for.  Implementing a client and
server that use TLS+SRP to protect the channel, and then send data
back and forward between the client and server is certainly possible,
and quite easy.  There are example TLS+SRP code in doc/examples/, see
ex-client-srp.c and ex-serv-srp.c.  Are you asking for something more
specific?