[Help-gnutls] memory leak in gnutls in multithreaded program??

Ang Way Chuang wcang at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 03:28:21 CET 2006

 Hi all,
     I wrote a sample server program using gnutls 1.2.9. I did gcry_control(GCRYCTL_SET_THREAD_CBS ...) stuff mentioned in the manual. Yet whenever I create a new thread to service a new session from client, the memory allocation for the server process increases for every new thread created. I saw this behaviour through top.However, when the thread exits, the memory wasn't freed. I run the program under valgrind and there is no memory leak reported. Do I need to do anything special in the thread apart from gnutls_bye, shutdown, close & gnutls_deinit to get the memory freed? Please advise. Thanks

  Regards,
  Ang Way Chuang