[Help-gnutls] Client OpenPGP verification fails (update)

Mario Lenz mario.lenz at gmx.net
Tue Jul 25 23:41:15 CEST 2006

Hi!

> You're not really supposed to call this function directly! :)

I don't. I just follow the programm and try to find out what's wrong. I
found some stuff that seemed weird to me, and so I posted it. But I was
wrong. Sorry for that :-/

OK, next try: cert->subject_pk_algorithm in _gnutls_tls_sign_hdata
(lib/gnutls_sig.c) is unknown, so the function returns
GNUTLS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR.

But I'm getting tired (it's nearly midnight and I have to get up at 6 in
the morning). I'm not at home for some days, but I'll have a look at it
when I'm back.

cu

   Mario