[Help-gnutls] Perl binding

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Fri Jun 2 17:35:10 CEST 2006

Is there some kind of Perl binding for GNUTLS?

And, while I'm at it, is it possible to use GNUTLS in a
straightforward manner with self-signed X.509 certificates (or OpenPGP
keys)?  With "straightforward" I mean something like SSH: The client
specifies the server key (preferably given as an in-memory blob), and
the library will establish the connection only if the server key
matches.  The server accepts all clients, but will then verify the
certifcate against a user-supllied database (e.g. the library returns
some unqiue identifier, and a callback provides the corresponding key
material, again in memory).