[Help-gnutls] Re: Any implemetation of GNUTLS for apache?

Christian Parpart trapni at gentoo.org
Wed Mar 8 14:14:09 CET 2006

On Monday 06 March 2006 00:01, Paul Querna wrote:
> Simon Josefsson wrote:
> > Simon Josefsson <jas at extundo.com> writes:

> >> I'm not aware of any other implementations.  Perhaps you can pick up
> >> mod_gnutls and try to improve it?  Mod_gnutls looked rather short and
> >> sweat to me when I looked at it some time ago.
> >
> > Heh, oops.... I meant 'short and sweet'.  Sorry.
>
> I wouldn't call it dead, just inactive.

hybernation :o)

> I have no required features or motivation to improve it.

I can't updates the source tree, because for whatever reason it wants a
password/username from me. since when? and why?

> Feel free to send patches :)

I submitted patches for mod_transform about a month ago, and still no sign of
at least telling me how the maintainer (one of outoforder.cc, whoever) feels
about this patch in detail, though, no merged happened yet.

Regards,
Christian Parpart.