[Help-gnutls] Re: Strange error in multi-threads

Unknown prog1 at yobinario.com
Tue Oct 10 15:44:32 CEST 2006

El mar, 10-10-2006 a las 14:53 +0200, Simon Josefsson escribió:

> pthread_mutex_lock (&sessionlock);
> gnutls_record_send (&session, buf, buflen);
> pthread_mutex_unlock (&sessionlock);
>
> You'll need to keep one mutex variable per session variable.  And
> check error codes etc...
>
> Hm.  Perhaps there should be an API to tell GnuTLS to call a
> particular callback function before/after each use of a function that
> modify the gnutls_session state.
>
> /Simon

I only use functions that manage certificates. I do not use:
> gnutls_record
the strange of this, is that in single program that call my function
works without any problem, and in apache in single thread works. But in
apache with normal mode(n threads) as module, segfault when DSO module
run. At this time I can not debug the problem.