[Help-gnutls] Re: Strange error in multi-threads

Unknown prog1 at yobinario.com
Wed Oct 11 09:57:41 CEST 2006

El mar, 10-10-2006 a las 16:34 +0200, Simon Josefsson escribió:

> Unknown <prog1 at yobinario.com> writes:

> Oh, that's interesting.  Can you provide a gdb backtrace?
At this moment I can not debug DSO module. I am trying to learn it.

> Is your code threaded?  If yes, does it also crash when you limit the
> number of threads to one?  (If this is possible..)

Code have not threads, the thread is the apache thread yhat call DSO module.

> If your code isn't threaded, perhaps this is some general problem with
> apache threading.
>
> I'm assuming that you don't have any other global variables (like
> credential variables) in your code that you use from multiple threads.
>
> /Simon

I made a test, comment this: /*    gnutls_global_init ();*/
out this:
> operation is not possible without initialized secure memory

but no segfault.

mod_ssl is enabled and working.

At this moment I can not debug more.