[Help-gnutls] Generating an RSA key

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Fri Oct 20 07:11:34 CEST 2006

I'm trying to write some code that generates RSA keys (given either the raw
parameters, and also given the exponent and bit size), and then extract
various things (bit size, public key), and some I/O in DER and PEM formats.

I'd prefer it if I could avoid learning the sexp stuff used in libgcrypt.
However I can't find the right part of the API.

Does anyone have a suggestion or example code that they would be willing to
share?

Thanks

Brad