[Help-gnutls] Guide/Doc on porting application from OpenSSL to GnuTLS

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sun Sep 3 02:19:29 CEST 2006

On Sunday 03 September 2006 09:54, Pascal wrote:
> Thanks Brad,
>  but the error handling is not thread safe which, IMHO, makes it
> unsuitable for Debian.
Is MailNotifier actually threaded? I had a quick look at the code, and it
didn't seem to be so.

BTW: I'm not sure why a some aspect of a particular library not being thread
safe (which is very common) would exclude it from Debian. You just have to be
careful with the way in which you use it (e.g. most of Qt is not thread safe
- you just have to make sure you only do certain operations from the GUI
thread).

Brad